Wednesday, May 04, 2005

SRIA meeting by The Maxcat

The meeting was very interesting. I am so sorry we did not get to speak, but we will have to be vigilant about the next meeting. The decision was tabled because the SRIA has formed a new committee to investigate the growth of the beach and the direction they should go.They want to have a report from this committee before changing zoning. I was impressed that they did not just give them permission for the high rise right away. There will be a meeitng of this new committee on May 12th at the SRIA. We should attend, as it is a public meeting. I am sure the petition made them think. On the positive side, this will give us more time to get more signatures. I heard Martian interviewed by the TV and she was eloquent. I was interviewed the PNJ, so we are definately in the news! . I do believe we had an influence. Lets keep it up guys! There's more work to be done!!!!Vic, you were great with the news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home